- A Funny Family Story
- Words of Caution from a Church Organist (Beware of Paperclips)
- Bungling Rainbow Bridge
- An Old Soul
- Inspiration for your next MRI
- Easter 2017
- I Could Paint That
- All went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
- Easter 2016
- Barbados 2016
- Thanksgiving – Outside the Box
- Who’s In Charge Of Reincarnation?
- Art Collecting Without Guilt
- Falling in Love with Natalie (again)
- What Does George W. Bush Have In Common With The Sacred Ordinary?
- Everyday Objects
- It’s All About The Frame
- Piddling as Spiritual Practice
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Butterfly Shelfie
Blogs I Follow:
- Beauty as Spiritual Practice February 22, 2012
- let me walk in beauty May 7, 2012
- Rengetsu’s Rabbit January 30, 2019
- Untitled May 2, 2021
- A Role Model Shows Up in the Inbox: Plus, A Book Giveaway April 28, 2021
- Advice to a Young Writer, with Carol Edgarian May 2, 2021
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Parallels between Hospice and Reiki May 25, 2013
- God In Disguise February 17, 2015
Wild Strawberry Vine and Urbanite
I used to think this was a tableaux or still life or little altar. Then I learned if it’s photographed and shared it’s a “Shelfie”. (Thanks, Kathy.)