- Bungling Rainbow Bridge
- An Old Soul
- Inspiration for your next MRI
- Easter 2017
- I Could Paint That
- All went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
- Easter 2016
- Barbados 2016
- Thanksgiving – Outside the Box
- Who’s In Charge Of Reincarnation?
- Art Collecting Without Guilt
- Falling in Love with Natalie (again)
- What Does George W. Bush Have In Common With The Sacred Ordinary?
- Everyday Objects
- It’s All About The Frame
- Piddling as Spiritual Practice
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Butterfly Shelfie
- Easter 2014
- The Order of St. Diane
Blogs I Follow:
- Beauty as Spiritual Practice February 22, 2012
- let me walk in beauty May 7, 2012
- Rengetsu’s Rabbit January 30, 2019
- NUMBER 269 October 13, 2020
- What Keeps Me Standing: The Wisdom of Black Grandmothers August 5, 2020
- How to Write From Life in Real Time, With Bob Cowser October 17, 2020
- How I Use Instagram, and an Invitation to Follow Me There! September 28, 2020
- Parallels between Hospice and Reiki May 25, 2013
- East West Bookshop Tour 2015 June 1, 2015
I used to think this was a tableaux or still life or little altar. Then I learned if it’s photographed and shared it’s a “Shelfie”. (Thanks, Kathy.)