- An Old Soul
- Inspiration for your next MRI
- Easter 2017
- I Could Paint That
- All went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
- Easter 2016
- Barbados 2016
- Thanksgiving – Outside the Box
- Who’s In Charge Of Reincarnation?
- Art Collecting Without Guilt
- Falling in Love with Natalie (again)
- What Does George W. Bush Have In Common With The Sacred Ordinary?
- Everyday Objects
- It’s All About The Frame
- Piddling as Spiritual Practice
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Butterfly Shelfie
- Easter 2014
- The Order of St. Diane
- Letter Nook
Blogs I Follow:
- Beauty as Spiritual Practice February 22, 2012
- let me walk in beauty May 7, 2012
- Rengetsu’s Rabbit January 30, 2019
- NUMBER 228 November 4, 2019
- I See Iowa Politics Up Close, and Carol Chooses Her Candidate! November 4, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ideas for Upcycling Old Pianos November 20, 2019
- Parallels between Hospice and Reiki May 25, 2013
- East West Bookshop Tour 2015 June 1, 2015
I used to think this was a tableaux or still life or little altar. Then I learned if it’s photographed and shared it’s a “Shelfie”. (Thanks, Kathy.)