- An Old Soul
- Inspiration for your next MRI
- Easter 2017
- I Could Paint That
- All went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
- Easter 2016
- Barbados 2016
- Thanksgiving – Outside the Box
- Who’s In Charge Of Reincarnation?
- Art Collecting Without Guilt
- Falling in Love with Natalie (again)
- What Does George W. Bush Have In Common With The Sacred Ordinary?
- Everyday Objects
- It’s All About The Frame
- Piddling as Spiritual Practice
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Butterfly Shelfie
- Easter 2014
- The Order of St. Diane
- Letter Nook
Blogs I Follow:
- Beauty as Spiritual Practice February 22, 2012
- let me walk in beauty May 7, 2012
- Rengetsu’s Rabbit January 30, 2019
- NUMBER 237 March 29, 2020
- Just Released: “Simplicité”, a Mid-Intermediate Solo March 30, 2020
- Parallels between Hospice and Reiki May 25, 2013
- East West Bookshop Tour 2015 June 1, 2015
Category Archives: Uncategorized
At age six, Alistair was wise beyond his years – an old soul. Dignified, polite, interested in music and the arts, Alistair would never have done anything like interrupting a person, putting his feet on the sofa or coming to … Continue reading
Who couldn’t do Abstract Landscape Painting? I arrive early at The Art League’s classroom all ready to CREATE. No need to feel intimidated. Any four year old can do this stuff. In fact, the idea of wielding colors around reminds … Continue reading
There’s nothing a church musician hates more than one more “Merry Christmas!” We’re not Scrooges, but think of the poor tax accountant on 4-15. Imagine April 15 as a much-loved time of gift giving and feasting. The tax accountant is chained … Continue reading