- Easter 2017
- I Could Paint That
- All went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
- Easter 2016
- Barbados 2016
- Thanksgiving – Outside the Box
- Who’s In Charge Of Reincarnation?
- Art Collecting Without Guilt
- Falling in Love with Natalie (again)
- What Does George W. Bush Have In Common With The Sacred Ordinary?
- Everyday Objects
- It’s All About The Frame
- Piddling as Spiritual Practice
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Butterfly Shelfie
- Easter 2014
- The Order of St. Diane
- Letter Nook
- Artistic Satisfaction – Finger Painting
- Let’s Talk About Money
Blogs I Follow:
- Beauty as Spiritual Practice February 22, 2012
- let me walk in beauty May 7, 2012
- Untitled August 5, 2017
- Number 193 October 16, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- How to Choose The Right Story to Tell September 24, 2017
- Wednesday’s Words of Wisdom October 18, 2017
- Parallels between Hospice and Reiki May 25, 2013
- East West Bookshop Tour 2015 June 1, 2015
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Who couldn’t do Abstract Landscape Painting? I arrive early at The Art League’s classroom all ready to CREATE. No need to feel intimidated. Any four year old can do this stuff. In fact, the idea of wielding colors around reminds … Continue reading
There’s nothing a church musician hates more than one more “Merry Christmas!” We’re not Scrooges, but think of the poor tax accountant on 4-15. Imagine April 15 as a much-loved time of gift giving and feasting. The tax accountant is chained … Continue reading
February in Barbados: Books, Beach and Beer. We used to be adventurous travelers, walking – or at least driving – perimeters of islands to see it all. These days we enjoy a more relaxing winter vacation. Even though we’re young, my … Continue reading
We are a strange Thanksgiving trio – Diane, Mel and David. On this day of grannies, cousins, sisters, uncles and orphans, it’s just the three of us. The only thing traditional about our holiday is that Someone has purchased an 18 … Continue reading