The Golden Compass – Philip Pullman; Death Comes for the Archbishop – Willa Cather ; An Improvised Life: A Memoir – Arlin Arkin; Someone Will Be With You Shortly – Lisa Kogan; The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins; The Diving Bell and the Butterfly – Jean-Dominique Bauby; Chinaberry – James Still ; Little Bee – Chris Cleave; The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey – Walter Mosley ; Best Friends – Martha Moody; I Know This Much is True – Wally Lamb; The Teahouse Fire – Ellis Avery; Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death and Hope, in a Mumbai Undercity – Katherine Boo
- Easter 2017
- I Could Paint That
- All went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
- Easter 2016
- Barbados 2016
- Thanksgiving – Outside the Box
- Who’s In Charge Of Reincarnation?
- Art Collecting Without Guilt
- Falling in Love with Natalie (again)
- What Does George W. Bush Have In Common With The Sacred Ordinary?
- Everyday Objects
- It’s All About The Frame
- Piddling as Spiritual Practice
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Butterfly Shelfie
- Easter 2014
- The Order of St. Diane
- Letter Nook
- Artistic Satisfaction – Finger Painting
- Let’s Talk About Money
Blogs I Follow:
- Beauty as Spiritual Practice February 22, 2012
- let me walk in beauty May 7, 2012
- Untitled February 4, 2018
- Number 203 February 14, 2018
- Learning to Be, From a Baby, with Help from Annie Dillard January 31, 2018
- How to Beat Writer’s Block? That’s Simple. With Structure February 12, 2018
- MTNA 2018 Meet-Up February 12, 2018
- Parallels between Hospice and Reiki May 25, 2013
- East West Bookshop Tour 2015 June 1, 2015